How does your business obtain its change funds necessary to conduct daily cash transactions?
As a business operator, cash intensive operations like yours require an important ingredient to conduct normal business – "change" – with several denominations of coin and currency typically required to meet your daily needs. How you go about obtaining your change fund is very important.
Our EZChange® service has become an integral part of daily operations and very popular with many national retail chains across the country. Two keys reasons for its popularity are: 1) delivered directly to store site and 2) the method of payment.
Payment is made at the time of delivery in an even – cash for cash – exchange of funds. Dunbar delivers your change order and your store manager makes a payment back to our guard in an even amount using your larger denomination bills. It’s that simple.
As a pioneer of this service on a nationwide level, Dunbar has been providing businesses with an accurate and secure supply of currency and coin to meet their daily change order needs, without debiting or charging your bank account. Retail operations like yours utilize Dunbar EZChange® service to provide valuable enhancements to their cash management and loss prevention controls.
Why use Dunbar EZChange
- Enhanced Cash Management – Delivering currency and coin where and when you need it, while maintaining balanced store funds and enhancing your cash management
- Reduced Banking Fees and Activity – Reduces unnecessary debits to your bank account, eliminates hidden bank fees and simplifies reconciliation.
- Improved Safety, Security, and Loss Prevention – In-store deliveries eliminate trips to the bank for you and your employees – mitigating employee’s exposure to high risk of physical harm, potential liability and financial loss.
- Comprehensive Change Order Activity Reporting – Itemized EZChange® order activity by location on your Dunbar Armored service invoice, eliminating the need to reconcile change order activity fees on your monthly bank statement.
- Convenient Order Placement – Fast, easy & convenient ordering 24/7. Two secure ordering options: 1) web ordering through Dunbar Valu-Trak® or 2) Automated phone ordering system
Through Dunbar Valu-Trak® your business will have on-line access to place, modify, or delete orders, view location change order activity, and reporting.
Contact Us today to set up EZChange® service for your business or to learn more about this and other Dunbar services. Let our Account Executives work with you and develop a FREE, no obligation service proposal.